ROSA-Flex 96A is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for intermediate users of 3D printers. It’s perfect for people who want to start their adventure with printing flexible materials. ROSA-Flex 96A filament is hard enough to be printed even on printers with Bowden feeding. In addition, it does not require a closed chamber and will easily stick to many work surfaces (e.g. glass, smooth PEI, textured PEI).
After selecting the optimal printer settings, the prints show excellent adhesion and resistance to mechanical damage. They can be compressed and stretched many times without permanently disturbing their original shape. Moreover, dipping them in vinegar or engine oil does not cause any visible changes. The full chemical resistance table can be found here (“downloads” section).
What’s more, the ROSA-Flex 96A filament is made of ingredients approved for contact with food. In case of products that come into contact with food, certification is the responsibility of the manufacturer of the final product.
Recommended printing parameters:
- extrusion temperature: 210-250 ° C
- bed temperature: 50-70 ° C
- fan: 0-100% (depends on the geometry of the model)
- printing speed: 15-50 mm/s (we recommend starting slowly and gradually trying to increase the speed)
- compatible bed surfaces: glass, smooth PEI, textured PEI.
Filament can be printed on printers with Direct and Bowden feeding. It does not require a closed chamber. The material has good adhesion to the above-mentioned working surfaces, but in case of problems, we recommend the use of adhesive agents.
Problems with extruding the filament? Try this:
- loosen the screw that adjusts the level of pressure of the knurl to the filament feed roller
- reduce the print speed
- install a PTFE tube (photo)fot. Piotr Styczyński
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Net weight: 500 g
- Spool weight: 245 g
ROSA-Flex 96A PHYSICAL PARAMETERS:
- Density: 1.22 g / cm3
- Odor: odorless
- Vicat Softening Temperature (1 Kg, 50°C/h): 126°C (ISO 306)
Do you want to see photos of ROSA-Flex 96A filament prints? Or maybe you are interested in technical sheets with more parameters?
QUESTIONS? We are happy to answer.
You are buying filament directly from a Polish manufacturer. The highest priority for us is the quality of our product. Our goal is to provide a filament suitable for both hobby and industrial printing.