ROSA-flex 85A is a thermoplastic polyurethane from ROSA3D. The material is designed for technical applications. Thanks to its flexibility and outstanding interlayer adhesion, it is suitable for all applications where mechanical resistance and tensile strength are required. It can be repeatedly squeezed and stretched without changing it’s original shape. The filament is characterised by exceptional chemical resistance. It is resistant to greases, oils and many solvents. The complete chemical resistance table can be found in ‘files to download’ section.
The filament is intended for intermediate users who already have experience with 3D printing.
Recommended printing parameters:
- extrusion temperature: 215-250 ° C
- bed temperature: 30-60 ° C
- print cooling: 0-100% (depends on the geometry of the model)
- printing speed: 15-50 mm/s (we recommend starting slowly and gradually trying to increase the speed)
- compatible bed surfaces: glass, smooth PEI, textured PEI.
Filament does not require a heated bed or chamber. In case of problems with adhesion, we recommend the use of an adhesive agent. It is recommended to enable print cooling. Fan speed should be adjusted according to printer capabilities and geometry of the printed object.
Problems with extruding the filament? Try this:
- loosen the screw that adjusts the level of pressure of the knurl to the filament feed roller
- reduce the print speed
- install a PTFE tube (see photo)
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Net weight: 500 g
- Spool weight: 245 g
ROSA-Flex 85A PHYSICAL PARAMETERS:
- Density: 1.18 g / cm3
- Odor: odorless
- Elongation at break: 520%
Do you want to see photos of ROSA-Flex 85A filament prints? Or maybe you are interested in technical sheets with more parameters?
QUESTIONS? We are happy to answer.
You are buying filament directly from a Polish manufacturer. The highest priority for us is the quality of our product. Our goal is to provide a filament suitable for both hobby and industrial printing.